Tuesday, January 24, 2012

 This logo is supposed to be an artistic representation of Yin and Yan. However, I do not get that impression at all. The colors are very uninviting and the spike running through the middle actually looks menacing, like a weapon. It is pretty sophisticated though- due to the glossy effect.

 This logo is very effective in portraying the essence of Walt Disney. The palace and the blue color gives the logo a very fantastical element. The name is also incorporated in big, fun font. This appeals mainly to children.

 This logo is very plain and symmetrical, which is ideal for a male audience and most likely other sport fans. I like this logo because you can immediately identify that it is basketball-related. The three colors complement each other nicely.


This is the International Color Consortium's logo. I understand that the company is all about color but this logo has too much going on and the colors are clashing. I really did not get any message about the company by looking at this and I am actually confused.  I really dislike the eye and I think the ICC would have been better located on the outside of the actual icon.

The Fendi logo is extremely simple, consisting of 2 fs; 1 forward and 1 upside down. I think that due to it being a more elite product, the simplicity works in its advantage. The letters also make a nice pattern so it not only works as branding but also as a design.

No comments:

Post a Comment